What can an on-site ergonomist do for your company?
- Implement and maintain the ergonomics process, identify and reduce ergonomic risk factors with cost-effective workplace improvements by conducting ergonomic evaluations, prioritize and implement solutions, and evaluate effectiveness.
- Implement and maintain an early intervention process to uncover early warning signs of musculoskeletal disorders and repetitive strain injuries and prevent them from happening.
- Be involved in office move and office design to ensure all future workspaces are suitable and meet the needs of the users.
How often would the Ergonomist come on-site?
Our on-site ergonomics services are tailor made and flexible to the needs of your company/office. We would work with you to find out what your company’s needs are and, from there, determine the frequency of the on-site required.
What are some of the services the Ergonomist would provide?
- Ergonomics programme management
- Development of policies and procedures
- Job and task analysis
- Office audit and risk assessment
- On-site ergonomics evaluations for local staff
- Ergonomist on-site visits to regional offices
- Evaluations through video conferencing for staff in regional offices
- On-site ergonomist for office moves planning and first day of business (FDOB)
- Educational sessions
- Procurement and consultancy on new office design
- Development of Wellness programme with ergonomics support in regional offices
- Development of Office Wellness Programme
- Development of Ergonomist Liaison Programme
- Provide educational resources and talks on preventing musculoskeletal disorders, ergonomics and wellness.